LBT VISA Debit Cards
LBT Debit Cards
Access your money anytime, anywhere with an LBT MasterCard Debit Card. Use a debit card instead of checks for hassle free purchases throughout the US. Plus, an LBT MasterCard Debit Card can be used at ATM’s providing you with cash when you need it.
Here are just some of the great benefits of having a debit card:
- Accepted everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Funds are withdrawn directly from your checking account.
- You can make transactions in person, by phone, or online.
- No more running out of checks, forgetting your checkbook, or needing multiple forms of ID to complete a transaction.
- It can be used at numerous ATM’s world wide. This will give you quick access to cash. ATM transactions are PIN protected.
- Use any ATM in the MoneyPass Network for a FEE FREE ATM transaction.
-See our ATM locations map under “About Us”
-To Find an ATM in the MoneyPass Network use ATM locator found at the bottom of the home page
- Easily check your balance daily with your debit card at the ATM.
- Debit Card Fraud Monitoring.
- Each month you will receive a detailed summary of all your transactions on your statement.
If you will be traveling with your debit card, it is very important that you notify LBT.
We will place a travel notice on your card for your convenience.
Contact us at 417-682-3348
LBT ATM Locations:
- Drive Up at LBT Main Bank at 1000 Broadway, Lamar, MO
- Drive Up at 43 SE 1st Lane (Lamar Travel Plaza), Lamar, MO
- Drive Up at 1002 East 12th Street (Jeffries Plumbing), Lamar, MO
- Inside Casey's, 1232 W. K Hwy, Liberal, MO
- Inside Casey's, 208 C Street (160 Hwy), Golden City, MO
Show off your Tiger Pride with an LBT Tiger Pride debit card.
An LBT Tiger Pride debit card purchased for $10.00 donates $5.00 back to the school and allows you to swipe with the satisfaction of knowing you are personally giving back locally.
Need to report a lost or stolen LBT Debit Card?
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Evenings and Weekends
Traveling internationally but having issue with your debit card?
Call 1-412-552-2697 to speak with Foreign Fraud Watch